Title Menu

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas is in the air !!


London is getting dressed up for Christmas !
I went with Mom and Dad to see the Christmas lights in Central London last week. Central London is such an exciting place !Whenever I go there I feel very enthusiastic and mesmerized, because I get to see all sorts of different things than what I see daily where I stay.

It has wonderful places like London Eye, Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, Shard, Cheese Grater Building, Gherkin Building, Tower Bridge and many more interesting historical monuments.

We went to see Christmas decorations on Oxford Street. Oxford street is a shopping place.It has so many stylish clothes shops, and many different other shops too. When we got there I was amazed because the whole street was just lighted up high and low!   

It felt like I was in a galaxy with many bright planets floating around me !

It seemed like all the people were shopping for christmas. All shops had their windows decorated beautifully, and all shops were playing christmas songs and music. 

I  clicked these photos with my little camera !
 

The street was lit up with lots of peacock feather shaped lights.
The diamond was proabably meat to be the peacock's body with glorious colours !


 




1 comment:

  1. WOWOWOWOW... you have got amazing shots... What have you asked SANTA to bring you this year ??? ... Muaahhaaa... Missing you Big Boy!

    ReplyDelete