Title Menu

Monday, December 15, 2014

LEGO

I played with Lego after a long time.

I decided to make an "all terrain vehicle", that is, a vehicle that can operate on land, in snow and under water. The machine that I designed is mainly an Airship, but it also has huge skis for snow. There is a special breathing system for it to function underwater and there are tyres for it to move on land.


When I first made the vehicle, it was very flimsy. So I had to rebuild it with more detailed and concentrated effort. I seperated all the parts and put them back in a more sensible way in the new design.

 I also added a storage cabin, exhausts and a helicopter on a launchpad on the vehicle. There is also a POWERSTORER. It stores extra power for emergency. It never runs out of power because it runs on solar energy. There is a cannon that shoots really far.




 Then I added a bike and an "auto-floater" for working in space. An AUTOFLOATER is like a robot that controlled by a voice-activated-program !

There are FLOOD-BOMB lights in front of the vehicle on top of the power-storer. When its dark and there are baddies, the flood-bomb lights shoot towards the baddies and then there are pipes that generate new bombs-lights.

I even made a story with the Lego characters I have. In my story there was a copy of Batman and my own character "Super-Ninja". I wanted to write all about the story, but Mum she will type it out tomorrow ...



1 comment:

  1. Waiting to Read the Story :))) i am very fond of your stories.. i envy your Mom who gets to listen to more than one a day... All the more happy that i can now read them... Your Lego Construction is an AWESOME BEAST :)

    ReplyDelete